stole right to vote from British citizens in
lied to EU that Brexit was Brexit was
Brexit threatens existence of British resident in
- Last time
Parliament oppressed citizens & denied right to
vote, ended in American War Of Independence. This
time government readied an initial 3,500
troops Then contracted GBP
13.8m for a ferry service to a minute company with No
What is Democracy ?
- If Fagin's Den excluded you & held a
democratic vote - to rob your house ... Is that
- If a parliament decides to rob 700,000 of its
citizens resident in the continental European
Union of the right to vote - Is that democracy
- If a parliament gerrymanders a Leave
referendum, where near all of 700,000 would have
voted Remain - & they force Leave, & near
the whole country makes no acknowledgement for
years that your votes would have been over half
the difference between Leave & Remain, &
there were massive lies, big fines for fraud,
& alien Russian funded manipulation, - Is
that democracy ?
- If Leaving will just force an an economic
downturn on the country, but Leave threatens the
700,000 citizens abroad with losing their jobs,
health treatment, pension, movement, education,
professional qualification rights etc, &
being thrown out of their country of residence ?
- Is that democracy ?
- When parliament steals our rights to have an
MP in constituency to represent us, or complain
to - Is that democracy ?
- When parliament steals our votes, but demands
we obey their laws we elected no one to help
formulate - Is that democracy ?
- Is a law passed by a parliament after they
stole your vote, something to be respected ? Or
Immoral ? - Is that democracy ?
- Can a thieving gerrymandering state enforce
their laws ? Do they even have the manpower &
legal jurisdiction ? - Is that democracy ?
- Are you in a legal jurisdiction that wouldn't
co-operate with a vote thieving parliament ?
- Might you qualify for political asylum as a
victim of a vote thieving undemocratic British
Posters A4 .PDF :
Text + QR
Name + QR
Big QR Code